Designer / Architect
We are seeking a talented Intermediate Designer or Architect to join our creative team. In this role you will be responsible for space planning, presentation materials, and drafting on projects and formulating designs that are practical, aesthetic, and conducive to intended purposes.
Graduate of an accredited Interior Design or Architectural school with a minimum of 4-6 years diverse experience.
General knowledge of commercial and/or residential architecture and interior design practices. Basic experience in design development and presentation documents. Basic understanding of coordination with building systems, e.g. MEP & structural. Ability to interpret plans and specifications. Capable of solving design and detail problems under direct supervision. Basic knowledge of product costs, and the entitlements process, and 2016 CA Building Codes.
Well-rounded design, presentation, and technical skills commensurate with experience. Fluency in Revit, AutoCAD, and Adobe Creative Cloud. Knowledge of other 3D modeling software is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities*:
- Under the direction of the senior project team member, carries out the design and/or production aspects of the project.
- Assist or lead programming effort, schematic design, design development, and in the development of construction documents.
- Coordinate consultant drawings.
- Assists with the selection and specification of material and finishes.
- Assists in construction administration, including submittal and shop drawing reviews.
* Extent of responsibility will vary depending upon the characteristics of the project, its size and complexity, its design objectives and specific experience of the team.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and samples of work to email@example.com.